Act 138 Law in Hindi

If a check bounces, it is not necessary that you go eighteen hundred and eighty-one according to the law on negotiable instruments, you have another right, you can also go to the civil court against the person whose check bounced. Fees must be paid. Apart from that, the amount will be deducted from your account as a penalty. If someone pays you by check and you deposit that check at the bank, but that check bounces, you must inform that person of the bounce of the check.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.